Newbies from 1st place to 25th place
27. Crush – Hug Me (feat. Gaeko)
41. Taeyang – Body
42. Lim Kim, Eddy Kim – Roommate OST
46. Taeyang – This Ain’t It
51. Lee Seung Chul – I’m in Love OST
52. Sweet Sorrow – Pounding Heart
58. Taeyang – Let Go
59. B.A.P – Where Are You? What Are You Doing?
67. Taeyang – Love You To Death
87. Son Seung Yeon – Awkward Love OST
91. Ali – What Is Luv (Feat. Loco)
92. ZE:A – Breathe
94. Crush – I Fancy You
96. Taeyang – Ringa Linga
94. Crush – Whatever You Do (feat. Gray)
97. Taeyang – Intro
98. Crush – Hey Baby (feat. Zion.T)
So albums of Crush and Taeyang came out…
Hug Me is a great song (even though I hear “f*ck me” most of the time). I think I prefer Sometimes over it. I’m into it.
I like the Roommate song, but it’s a bit long for what it is. I’m watching the show too so maybe that’s why I like it.
Taeyang’s album is overall really good. Surprisingly enough, I really like most of the ballad of the album, so This Ain’t It, Let Go. I really like Love You To Death too.
After 1004 (Angel), I’m really disappointed by the new B.A.P song. It’s really boring as hell.
I’m also disappointed by ZE:A’s song. It’s kinda lacking too, except maybe for the part where they go “hey hey hey hey yay hey”. Hum, yes…