1. 2NE1 – Come Back Home
2. Neon Bunny – It’s You
3. Philtre – Last Scene (with Choiza, Lim Kim)
4. Ggotjam Project – Summer
5. Solar & Whee In of Mamamoo – No Cool I’m Sorry (Cover)
6. Michelle Lee – Without You
7. MBLAQ – Be A Man
8. 100% – Beat
9. Scarlett – Do Better
10. Tiny-G – Go Reds Go
11. Lunafly – Special Guy (feat. Miryo of Brown Eyed Girls)
12. Puzzle – Brick
13. 1sagain – Go Home (feat. Park So Min)
14. Baechigi – DDuraeyo
15. Troy – Greelight
16. Se-A, Kisum – Liar
17. Swings – Fallin’ (feat. Jay Park)
18. JJCC – At First
19. 2NE1 – Happy
20. Wings – Hair Short
21. Ailee – Fighting Spirit
22. NS Yoon-G – Yasisi
23. Navi – Gone Too Far
24. Electroboyz – Bang Bang Crossroad
25. UglyPumpkin – From Yesterday
26. Fresh Girl (PutPut) – Fresher’s Song
27. Crucial Star – Three Things I Want to Give You (feat. Sojin Of Girl’s Day)
28. Yozoh – Dance (First Aid Remix)
I’m a bit astonished by the fack that there’s some song here that didn’t even made the 100 Melon Chart, like At First, since it’s a boysband and the song is quite good and Jackie Chan is behind them…
You’ll see that I’ve put many less known song at first, but bear with them, these are some of my favorite song in 2014 so far.
Neon Bunny’s comeback is terribly awesome, but it takes at least a few time to get use to the more slow pace rhythm if you still have her last title track in mind.
Have I said that I cannot wait for the official debut of Mamamoo? If their cover of No Cool I’m Sorry doesn’t convince you that they’re awesome and talented, I don’t know what will.
Ggotjam Project never ceases to amaze me. The MV for Summer is really great too, very inventive.
I’m a bit sad that Scarlett won’t have a better debut since their MV is horrible. But the song is really really good. I think that if they had a better concept for it and were not that unknown, maybe it could have been a lot more popular.
I didn’t put the unplugged version of Come Back Home mainly because of the 8tracks “no more than 2 song from the same album” rule, but really, I think I like this version of the song much much more than the original one used for the MV.