Sorry I didn’t do that much this week, I’m kinda terribly busy with work, the end of my thesis and life. I’ll try to at least post the Top 25 and the Newbies next week, but don’t get your hopes up for anything else.
Newbies from 1st place to 25th place
30. Joo Won – Love Medecine OST
35. Seo In Young – Love Me (feat. Gaeko from Dynamic Duo)
38. Geeks – We Are (feat. Crybaby & DJ Dopsh)
52. Young Jun (Brown Eyed Soul) – Driving Road (feat. Paloalto)
63. Soulstar – In The Autumn (October 1st)
69. Kim Jin Pyo – Forever (feat. John Park)
73. Monday Kiz – When The Weather Is Cold
75. Rose Motel – 봉숙이 (Bongsugi)
89. Navi – Incurable Disease (Feat. Kebee of Eluphant) OST
93. INFINITE – Request
98. Block B – When Where What How (with Jo Hyun Ah of Urban Zakapa) (Park Kyung Solo)
86. Standing Egg – Once Again (with Han So Hyun of 3rd Coast)
87. Vanilla Acoustic – Would Love Again
93. Jungkey – Alone (feat. Kim Na Young)
96. Tiny-G – Miss You
97. Block B – Nice Day
99. J’Kyun – Ponytail (feat. Ken of VIXX)
100. Piggy Dolls – Butterflies
We Are, from Geeks, is alright. It’s not really my style of music of course, but I can say the song’s not bad.
I find Driving Road kinda… boring.
I’m not really impressed by Kim Jin Pyo’s Forever, but it’s not a bad song. I could say it’s interesting, mainly because of the music and sound effect they choosed and because of the featuring.
It’s about the same for When The Weather Is Cold. It’s interesting, but it’s also a bit boring. It’s not that bad of a ballad, but it does not stand out.
봉숙이 (Bongsugi) is not what you’re used to on this chart. It has a spanish ballady vibe to it. Though, just like the last two, it does not stand out…
Incurable Disease is good for an OST ballad song. And that’s all I can say about it.
For INFINTE’s Request, click here.
I actually like Block B’s When Where What How more than the two song they’ve released MVs for lately. It has a little jazzy feel to it, but with sort of a twist. It’s fun.
Once Again is a bit boring. It’s cute and all, but it’s just like any other light ballad I’ve encounter before. The MV is quite interesting though.
Would Love Again by Vanilla Acoustic is quite pretty. Maybe I can like it more because it’s mainly guitar and voice and that’s it. Since there’s not as much dramatic effect with the music, the ballad is less getting on my nerve. But like, it’s still a ballad.
Jungkey’s Alone makes me thing of those song you would here in a bistro, cafe or bar with a little band and a singer. It’s good to listen in the background, but it’s not really uplifting, outstanding or anything like that.
I have to confess I kinda like Tiny-G’s new song, Miss You. The MV itself is kinda boring (except for the adorable little cat ears in one of the girl’s hair), but the song is catchy and I really like the chorus, with the little cat’s pawn move or something that sure looks like it.
Nice Day by Block B’s is ok if you like their style I guess, but it’s not really my taste, though I think it’s better than Very Good.
Ponytail could be good if it was just the chorus from start to end and if the MV made more sence.
I’m kinda sad about Butterflies because I liked the last song Piggy Dolls did. The MV is boring and the song sound like Kpop from 3 or 5 years ago. It’s kinda too much… I don’t know how to say it, but it’s not enough to wooed me.