40, Boyfriend, Brother Su, Bumkey, Candle, Exy, Hanhae, Hyorin, Jooyoung, Junggigo, k.will, Kang Min Hee, Kanto, Lee Moonsae, Lim Kim, Mad Clown, MONSTA X, Mr. Bungle, Nugu Who?, Park Jinyeong, Park Jisu, Roy Kim, Roydo, San E, SB, SHIMMixes, sistar, Sool J, Starship Planet, Turbo, Ultima, verbal jint, Yang Da Il, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoo Seungu, Yoon Mi Rae
1. Yoon Mi Rae – This Love
2. San E, Verbal Jint, Bumkey, Hanhae, Kanto, Kang Min Hee, Yang Da Il, Candle – Heat It Up
3. Sool J, 40, ULTIMA, SB – Want
4. Hyorin, Bumkey, Jooyoung – Love Line
5. K.Will, Sistar, Boyfriend, Mad Clown, Junggigo, Jooyoung, Monsta X, Yoo Seungu, Brother Su, EXY [Starship Planet] – Softly
6. SHIMMixes x Nugu Who? – YEAH! (WAVE One: Intro Mash-Up)
7. Turbo – Again (feat. Yoo Jae Suk)
8. Lee Moonsae, Roy Kim – This Christmas (feat. Hanhae)
9. Lim Kim – Stay Ever (feat. Verbal Jint)
10. Hyorin – Turnaround OST
11. Mr. Bungle – Farewell in Spring (Ballad Ver.) (feat. Park Jinyeong, Park Jisu)
12. Roydo – Interlude
I had trouble with the disparity of genre I got in this playlist. I started with Yoon Mi Rae’s ballad because it’s just so powerful and just… I have no word.
Then you got a few hip-hop, r&b stuff that are really nice and groovy. Brand New Music always does a good job anyway :)
I wasn’t sure about any music song this year, but finally, I kinda like Softly, or at least, the chorus stuck with me now and then throughout the month. I also like This Christmas, because of just about the same reasons.
The hardest to put here was Again because it’s genre is way too upbeat for what I had this month. It also has this oldie sound that make it really different from the rest. But I like it enough to keep it in the playlist. Not sure I’ll be listening to it for that long though
There’s a few slower songs around the end, as usual, but don’t get fooled by their rank, they are all really good. Roydo is more r&b-ish and almost sexy time too.