01. Troublemaker – Now ↑(99)
02. Park Ji Yoon – Mr. Lee (feat. San E) ↑(1)
03. K.Will – You Don’t Know Love ↓(2)
04. IU – The Red Shoes ↓(2)
05. Busker Busker – Love, At First ↓(1)
06. Lim Chang Jung – A Guy Like Me ↓(1)
07. Soyu & Mad Clown – Stupid In Love ↓(1)
08. G-Dragon – Crooked ↓(1)
09. Brown Eyed Soul – Always Be There NEW
10. Geumary (Park Myung Soo & Primary) – I Got C (feat. Gaeko of Dynamic Duo) NEW
11. Ailee – Because of Tears OST NEW
12. Hyung Young Don Jyong (Hyung Don & G-Dragon) – Going To Try NEW
13. T-ARA – Number 9 ↓(4)
14. Busker Busker – Too Much Regret ↓(6)
15. t Yoon Mi Rae – Touch Love OST ↓(5)
16. Sung Si Kyung – To You OST NEW
17. How Do You Dool (Yoo Jae Suk & Yoo Hee Yeol) – Please Don’t Go My Girl (feat. Kim Jo Han) NEW
18. Changmin (2AM) – Moment OST ↑(34)
19. Jung Joon Young – The Sense of an Ending ↓(5)
20. Ladies’ Code – Pretty Pretty ↓(3)
21. Block B – Very Good ↓(8)
22. Busker Busker – Love Is Timing ↓(11)
23. EXO – Growl ↓(7)
24. Rose Jaw (Noh Hong Chul & Rose Motel) – Call Me Oppa NEW
25. Urban Zakapa – Walk Backwards ↑(2)
I’m not sure I understand how Now made number 1 on the chart, even though I enjoy it.
I finally found the integral MV for Soyu and Mad Clown’s Stupid in Love. So I listened to it one more time while I check out the MV to make sure it was not a fan made thing. I found out that I’m not that much into it mainly because of the rapping part. It’s not that it’s bad, far from it in fact. But Mad Clown’s rap is really harsh, fast and dense while Soyu’s part is so soft, slow and emotional. The mix of each part is just not natural. I don’t, however, feel like I’m really listening to 2 different song, since the music keeps everything together. But it’s about the only thing that keep both part together.
I’m not really into Brown Eyed Soul as you may know if you’ve been following my chart comment for a while. They outdid themselves for this song: it’s freaking boring and cheesy as hell.
The new album of Infinite Challenge hits big this week on the chart. I put the performance video since this show is a lot about the performance and a little about the actual music/song.
There was a controversy about I Got C that was supposedly plagiarized from Caro Emerald’s Liquid Lunch (who the hell is that anyway). But still, even though this song isn’t available to buy online anymore, it’s ranking really high up on any korean chart. And yes, it is a good song, mainly because of the music/beat. That said, it’s really clearly plagiarism, and the original song is much better than the Korean one (you can check it out here). I was able to find the perf. video, but I don’t know how long it’s gonna last so you should check it out while it’s still online.
Going To Try does nothing for me. There’s one part I kinda like, but it’s not enough to keep the verse to be really bleh… And the last part is just sooooo messy.
I really enjoyed the name every duet gave themselves, mainly “How Do You Dool”; this made me laugh my ass off. I wish I could say the same for the song… but hum, no. That’s too bad since, most of the time, Jae Suk’s song are at least fun. But really not at all this time around. The main fun part is the fact Jae Suk is actually singing, and quite nicely for that matter.
It’s about the same for Call Me Oppa. It’s kinda funny, but I wouldn’t say I’ll listen to the song by itself. The song is strong because of the performance, but on it’s own, it’s kinda weak.
Ailee has a great voice, but OST are still really really dull. So Because of Tears (aka Tears Stole The Heart) is a no go for me.
To You is also a OST song… with a bonus of synthesizer sprinkled everywhere. Eww.