Ailee, arran, ateez, b-bomb, davii, eun bii, francis, Giriboy, Heize, Hoody, j.cob, Jay Park, jeebanoff, Jimin Park, peejay, rocket punch, Soyou, soyu, suga, sunmi, woosung, yultron, yunb, z-girls, z-girls t.p.i, zion.t
01. Z-Girls – Streets of Gold
02. Rocket Punch – Bim Bam Bum
03. Ailee – Room Shaker
04. Sunmi – LaLaLay
05. ATEEZ – Aurora
06. Z-Girls T.P.I – Fire Flame
07. Arran – Puzzle
08. WooSung – Face
09. Soyou, Francis – Bangkok
10. Yultron, Jay Park – Westcoast
11. Peejay – NA B YA (feat. Zion.T)
12. Heize – We Don’t Talk Together (feat. Giriboy) (prod. Suga)
13. Jimin Park – Stay Beautiful
14. DAVII – I’m Sorry
15. YunB – Friendship (feat. Hoody)
16. J.cob – Same Night (feat. Eun Bii)
17. B-BOMB – Dawn (feat. jeebanoff)
I’m really into the 2 songs from Z-Girls. They’re catchy as hell. I don’t really care much about the concept of both Z-band, but the girls are definitely killing it.
I also have Bangkok on repeat in my head day in day out. The MV is not the best however, but the song is really nice. Don’t know much about Francis, but he has a beautiful voice.
I’m Sorry is a good song to listen to when you feel like wallowing in your sadness. It’s very emotional, but also very pretty.
The chorus of Aurora really got me. I didn’t though I would like this song, I’m usually not really impressed by younger boysband, but this song is good.
Rocket Punch is having as solid debut. Hopefully we’ll see more of them.