01. Heize – Jenga (feat. Gaeko)
02. Mamamoo – Starry Night
03. Eric Nam – Honestly…
04. Flowsik – All I Need (Collab. Jessi)
05. (G)I-dle – Latata
06. Hyolyn – Dally (feat. Gray)
07. TVXQ! – The Chance of Love
08. VIXX – Scientist
09. Eric Nam – Potion (feat. Woodie Gochild)
10. Whee In – Easy (feat. Sik-K)
11. Yeseo – Privacy
12. Suho, Jane Jang – Dinner
I’m so in love with Jenga that I had the chorus on repeat in my head for a whole day. Heize always deliver one way of another.
Mamamoo and Eric Nam both have very strong songs for this period (had to put 2 months together or else there wasn’t enough songs for each). I really like the guitar in Starry Night, it’s both dreamlike and somewhat caliente.
All I Need is terribly catchy, I didn’t think I would like it that much at first. Same goes for Dally, which I was so-so about for a while until it caught up to me and now I enjoy it quite a bit.