1. Sonnet Son – MS. BURGUNDY
2. Mamamoo – You’re The Best
3. Kim Jae Joong – Love You More
4. Beatfihter – Feel It (feat. Taeik)
5. UV – Oh Yes (feat. Lee Sang Min)
6. The Koxx – By The Way
7. Brave Girls – Deepened
8. AOA Cream – I’m Jelly Baby
9. Theories of Youth – Joeun Day (feat. Rhyme-A-)
10. Mad Clown, Brother Su – Like Romance Comics
11. KIXS – Please Come Back
12. Esbee – I Just Wanna Sing (feat. Hanhae)
13. Minje – Do
14. Neon Bunny – Forest of Skyscrapers
15. et aliae – Sober (feat. D∆WN)
The more I listen to MS. BURGUNDY, the more I fall in love with it. It has this rare quality where you can both groove to it so hard, yet use it as torture if you feel sad and need to cry your eyes out.
You’re The Best doesn’t have this quality, but I really love it more and more too. I cannot control my body when it comes up, I need to shake it and dance my ass off.
I a little trouble with the playlist because of Love You More who is really intense and doesn’t really fit with anything this month, but it’s a really good song so it’s up there with the few first ones. Sorry if it breaks a little the whole thing, anywhere I tried to put it, it did the same.
I know some people might not be that much into Oh Yes, but frankly I don’t care. It’s freakin hilarious and I love the retro vibe of UV. There’s just so funny.
I know I’ve put Minje, Neon Bunny and et aliae really down there, but don’t think it’s because I don’t like the songs as much. The thing is the are the slowest one of the bunch, so they only fitted around that spot. In fact, no, et aliae isn’t that slow, but since it’s unclear where she’s from, I felt it was right to put her at the bottom because might not be actual Korean music.