I was really late in everything this month for some reason (school). And I had a really hard month with music in general. I don’t know why but maybe I was feeling like nothing or I just wasn’t in synch with the turn music took in November. And maybe it had to do with the fact November is a month people seem to enjoy really slow and tragic ballad, and I’m not that much into those.
1. Brown Eyed Girls – Brave New World
2. VIXX – Chained Up
3. Tahiti – Skip
4. Psy – Daddy (feat. CL of 2NE1)
5. Bangtan Boys (BTS) – Run
6. B.A.P – Young, Wild and Free
7. Dynamic Duo – Dodoripyo
8. Phantom – Could You Be Mine?
9. Dynamic Duo – Jam
10. Verbal Jint – If The World Was Perfect (feat. Taeyeon of Girls’ Generation)
11. Suran – Calling In Love (feat. Beenzino)
12. Ashmute – Dive
13. The Richard Parkers – It’s Raining Outside
I came around for a few songs after a while this month though, like most boysgroup songs (BTS, VIXX, B.A.P).
I have a soft spot for Tahiti, and I know their style might not be for everyone, but try it at least. The MV is fun too.
If you just have time to listen to one song of the list, I’m telling you, try Ashmute. It’s really good, mellow and a bit contemplative, but melodic and dreamy. Really, give it a try. I was happy to support them by going straight to iTunes and buying the shit out of that single.