Bobby Kim, D.O., December, DK, Don Mills, Giriboy, Hong Jin Young, Jungyup, Kim Pill, MC Mong, Mellow, Oak Joo Hyun, Shin Hye Sung, SPICA, Uniquote, Untouchable, urban zakapa, Vasco, Xia, Xia Junsu, Zico
Newbies from 1st place to 25th place
30. Urban Zakapa – Consolution
33. ZICO – Tough Cookie (Feat. Don Mills)
57. MC Mong – Sick Enough To Die (feat. Mellow)
71. D.O. – Crying Out OST
75. Kim Pill – The Wind Is Blowing
79. Hong Jin Young – Cheer Up
91. XIA Junsu – That Time When I Loved You OST
95. SPICA – Ghost
97. Urban Zakapa – Self Hatred
99. Uniqnote – Girlfriend (feat. Bobby Kim, Jungyup (chorus))
92. DK (December) – 너의 말투로 살아
96. Shin Hye Sung, Oak Joo Hyun – After Love
100. Untouchable – Lenght Shows (feat. Vasco, Giriboy)
I have a confession to make : I don’t care about Zico. There, I said it.
And I’m still mad at MC Mong.
I like Hong Ji Young, though I don’t like her music that much. I’m getting there. I might come around at some point. Cheer Up is maybe the closest to “getting there” I got in a long time with her music. But that might be because she sang it a lot while being a Running Man guest.
Ahhhh Spica. How I like each one of you, how I like a few of your song, but how disappointed I am every time you release something so meh I don’t understand what happened. I’ve read somewhere lately, and it’s so spot on, that Spica is a group everyone wants to see be successful, and even though they keep on trying, they never really seem to succeed. So Ghost is one of those “fail” song. I just hope they kill it next time.