Newbies from 1st place to 25th place
28. Epik High – Life Is Good (feat. Jay Park)
29. Epik High – Eyes, Nose, Lips (feat. Taeyang)
33. Epik High – Shoebox (feat. MYK)
35. Epik High – Lesson 5
36. Gummy – Nowhere To Go
39. B2ST – Drive
49. B2ST – It’s All Good
52. B2ST – Close My Eyes
56. Kang Min Hee (Miss $) – Does He Talk About Me? (feat. San E)
68. Lena Park – Sweet (Brand New Mix) (feat. Verbal Jint)
74. B2ST – Stay
85. B2ST – So Hot
97. 2LSON – On The Street (feat. Moon Myung Jin)
93. Kwak Jinon – Sogyeokdong
95. ALMENG – Phone in Love
96. S (Kangta, Lee Ji Hoon, Shin Hye Sung) – Without You
97. B2ST – Good Luck
Do I need to say again how much Tablo’s version of Eyes, Nose, Lips is the bomb?
I think I like Shoebox, the chorus is really enticing. I’m not sure about it entirely because there’s some part I don’t fancy all that much. But still, good track.
Lena Park really impressed me with Sweet. This song is really good and Verbal Jint’s featuring is nice too. It’s a really light-hearted ballad I would say, but I’m calling it a ballad only because of the tempo, because it’s not what you would expect a ballad to be. So check it out, it’s a really “sweet” (poom poom tish) slow-paced song.
Phone In Love is really interesting, and not in that kinda bad way we use the word for stuff we don’t know what to say about and dislike. I’m not that into the song, but I can see there’s tremendous potential in those two. I really hope they get more popular and do more music because I think they could add some new stuff to the industry. And the MV is fun.