Newbies from 1st place to 25th place
59. Gummy – Let’s Play (feat. Yoochun of JYJ)
68. 40 – Black (feat. Swings)
81. Boyfriend – Obsession
86. Minah (Girl’s Day) – You And I OST
93. Lee Boram – Tears Glass
94. Cherry Filter – Andromeda
95. Kim Jaejoong – Even Though I Hate It (a.k.a But I) OST
91. Ha Ji Won – Now In This Place
92. Lee Ye Joon – Where To Go
95. Zizo – SPY (feat. Nan Ah Jin)
Black is a good slow-paced R&B song. I’m not head over heels in love with it, but it’s worth a try.
I never really know what’s my feeling about Boyfriend. Sometimes I really really hate what they do, other time I kinda like it. Obsession is a good song. I think it might be there best one so far (if I’m not mistaken, I don’t recall every one of their song so I’m not sure). It’s not the greatest song there is, but it’s still really enjoyable.
Cherry Filter came back and their new title track is really good. I like it a lot. I wasn’t sure at first, but when the chorus kicks in, you cannot not find this song awesome. The MV is quite interesting on top of it.
Ha Ji Won is one of my favorite actress. But she has not a powerful voice. Her song is fine, but you can see she’s struggling with the high notes. It’s still an okay try I guess. When you get Lee Ye Joon just next to this song, it shows, a lot. Even though I’m not really into ballads, I kinda like Where To Go because of the fact that you can feel Lee Ye Joon passion in her voice.