Agatha Lee Monn, Ailee, AOA, B1A4, B2ST, BATOOST, Bumkey, Crush, GaIn, Gary, geeks, girl's day, Girls’ Generation, History, Huh Gak, Hyorin, Idina Menzel, IU, Jang Yi-jeong, Jonghyun, Junggigo, Junhyung, k.will, Kristen Bell, Lil Boi, lyn, M.C THE MAX, Mamamoo, Rain, S.M. The Ballad, Santino Fontana, SHINee, sistar, soyu, Sung Si Kyung, taeyeon, Togeworl, Wheesung
01. SoYu, JunggiGo – Some (feat. Lil Boi of Geeks) ↑(11)
02. Idina Menzel – Let It Go OST ↓(1)
03. Hyorin (Sistar) – Goodbye OST ↓(1)
04. Sung Si Kyung – Every Moment Of You OST NEW
05. Huh Gak – Tears Fallin’ Like Today OST ↑(2)
06. Girl’s Day – Something ↓(3)
07. Ailee – Singing Got Better ↓(3)
08. Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monn – Do You Want To Build A Snowman? OST ↓(3)
09. Gain – Fxxk You (feat. Bumkey) ↓(3)
10. M.C THE MAX – Wind That Blows ↓(2)
11. S.M. The Ballad – Breath (sung by Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon and SHINee’s Jonghyun) NEW
12. IU – Friday (feat. Jang Yi-jeong of HISTORY) ↓(3)
13. Idina Menzel – Let It Go OST ↓(2)
14. AOA – Miniskirt ↑(2)
15. Gary – Shower Later (feat. Crush) ↓(3)
16. Lyn – My Destiny OST ↓(3)
17. Hyorin (Sistar) – Let It Go OST NEW
18. Rain – LA Song ↓(4)
19. Gain – Truth or Dare ↑(3)
20. B1A4 – Lonely ↓(5)
21. Togeworl – Talk To Me NEW
22. K.Will – Like A Star OST ↓(5)
23. Wheesung – Heartsore Story (feat. Junhyung of B2ST) ↓(5)
24. Kristen Bell, Santino Fontana – Love Is An Open Door OST ↓(5)
25. K.Will & Mamamoo – Peppermint Chocolate (feat. Wheesung) NEW
Every Moment of You is one of the most boring song of My Love From The Star. And well, ballad + ost = me not happy.
Breath is also a really boring ballad. The only difference is that it’s from two member of really popular SM groups. But even then, it’s still a ballad and it has nothing special going on. Even the MV is really blend, having both the old SM box set and a high school story of some sort.
They finally realised that the Hyorin’s version of Let It Go is really good too. I was so pleased to see it in the top 25 finally! I highly prefer this version over any other. Hyorin’s voice is perfect for it.
Again, I’m not really into Togeworl’s song. It’s not that it’s bad, it’s just that, every time, it’s kinda lacking something somehow. The MV is mainly something like a photo album. It’s a light-hearted happy ballad I would say. It’s not really the kind of song I prefer either, but still, I do like some of them now and then, but not really this one.
Then, it’s the new Mamamoo’s song! I really love this new group, they’re just so talented and I like both of the song they’ve released so far. This one is a lot of fun and the MV is also quite good, with some cameo too. Peppermint Chocolate isn’t their debut song yet, but I’m sure as hell I’m looking forward to it and I hope it’s sooner than later.