Agatha Lee Monn, Ailee, AOA, B1A4, Bumkey, Crush, GaIn, Gary, geeks, girl's day, gummy, History, Hong dae kwang, Huh Gak, Hyorin, Idina Menzel, IU, Jang Yi-jeong, Junggigo, k.will, Kristen Bell, Lee Si Young, Lil Boi, lyn, M.C THE MAX, Rain, Santino Fontana, sistar, soyu, Wheesung
01. Idina Menzel – Let It Go OST –
02. Hyorin (Sistar) – Goodbye OST –
03. Girl’s Day – Something –
04. Ailee – Singing Got Better –
05. Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monn – Do You Want To Build A Snowman? OST ↑(7)
06. Gain – Fxxk You (feat. Bumkey) ↓(1)
07. Huh Gak – Tears Fallin’ Like Today OST NEW
08. M.C THE MAX – Wind That Blows ↓(2)
09. IU – Friday (feat. Jang Yi-jeong of HISTORY) ↓(1)
10. Gary – Shower Later (feat. Crush) ↓(3)
11. Idina Menzel – Let It Go OST ↑(9)
12. SoYu, JunggiGo – Some (feat. Lil Boi of Geeks) NEW
13. Lyn – My Destiny ↓(3)
14. Rain – LA Song ↓(5)
15. B1A4 – Lonely ↓(4)
16. AOA – Miniskirt ↓(1)
17. K.Will – Like A Star OST ↓(4)
18. Wheesung – Heartsore Story (feat. Junhyung of B2ST) ↓(4)
19. Kristen Bell, Santino Fontana – Love Is An Open Door OST ↑(16)
20. Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel – For The First Time In Forever OST ↑(18)
21. Gummy – You’ll Miss Me (narr. Lee Si Young) (aka You Will Think Of Me) ↓(5)
22. Gain – Truth or Dare NEW
23. Hong Dae Kwang – No Answer ↑(1)
24. M.C THE MAX – We, In The Past ↓(7)
25. Wheesung – Even Thought Of Marriage ↓(4)
I’ll put the song of Frozen in the playlist, but I won’t comment that much on them since it’s not my purpose here to talk about American music. There’s two Let It Go in the chart, and it seems it’s because they come from two different album. But I don’t know much more than that.
Then, let’s talk about the two new Gain’s songs : Fxxk You and Truth or Dare. I really really like the first one. I feel like the F word is just right in the context and I don’t feel offended by it as much as it happens sometimes with hip-hop tracks. I cannot tell exactly why, put I feel like it’s said in a somewhat playful way, and just overall well orchestrated with the song. The MV is great too, but I won’t comment much on it since so many other people did, and better than what I could say about it. For Truth or Dare though, I just enjoy the song. It’s great, but I’m not as into it as for Fxxk You. I find myself skipping it every now and then when it comes up on my playlist, so I guess I’ll grew bored with it soon. That said, the MV is really really cool. Check out the long version with subtitles, it’s really funny and it gives another perspective on Gain as an artist. She’s just so different from what you usually find in this industry.
I hate Huh Gak (well, not him exactly but the music he does) and I hate OST. So Tears Fallin’ Like Today is really not my kind of music, at all.
Finally, Some. I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it and I just enjoy it more and more every time. I don’t quite get the MV because I cannot understand Korean well enough yet, and I feel like all the text message are really important to fully understand what’s going on. But it seems to be about misunderstanding in the early part of a relationship. Anyway, this song is really fun and light-hearted, great for waking up to and dancing around while brushing your teeth in the morning. Or just celebrating any kind of freedom feeling or anything really. Really really love it.