4men, Ailee, Ali, B2ST, BATOOST, Beenzino, Bella4, Brown Eyed Soul, Bumkey, Crayon Pop, davichi, EXO, gummy, History, Huh Gak, Hyorin, IU, Jang Yi-jeong, Jeon Woo Sung, Junhyung, k.will, Lee YoungHyun, Lim SeJun, lyn, Miss A, My Love From The Stars, Noel, Park Hyo Shin, PHANTOM, San E, Sanchez, seo in guk, Shin YongJae, Sung Si Kyung, urban zakapa, verbal jint, Vibe, VIXX, Wheesung, Wonji, Yeo Dong Saeng, Yim Jae Beum, Zia
01. IU – Friday (feat. Jang Yi-jeong of HISTORY) ↑(12)
02. Sung Si Kyung, Park Hyo Shin, Seo In Guk, VIXX & Yeo Dong Saeng – Winter Propose ↓(1)
03. Beenzino – Dali, Van, Picasso ↑(1)
04. Brown Eyed Soul – You ↑(8)
05. Seo In Guk & Zia – Loved You ↓(3)
06. Wheesung & Gummy – Special Love ↓(3)
07. Zia – To Be Expected NEW
08. Lyn – My Destiny OST NEW
09. Hyorin – One Way Love ↓(4)
10. Wheesung – Heartsore Story (feat. Junhyung of B2ST) ↓(2)
11. EXO – Miracle in December ↓(2)
12. Sung Si Kyung – To You OST ↓(2)
13. 2NE1 – Missing You ↓(5)
14. Bumkey, Verbal Jint – Only For You ↓(8)
15. Vibe – Heaven (feat. Lee YoungHyun, Shin YongJae of 4men, Lim SeJun, Wonji of Bella4) NEW
16. Crayon Pop – Lonely Christmas ↑(7)
17. Ali, Yim Jae Beum – I love you NEW
18. Huh Gak – Memory Of Your Scent –
19. Wheesung – Even Thought Of Marriage ↓(2)
20. Urban Zakapa – When Winter Comes ↓(6)
21. Davichi – The Letter ↓(5)
22. Miss A – Hush ↓(2)
23. K.Will & Jeon Woo Sung (Noel) – Perfume ↓(8)
24. San E – Break Up Dinner (feat. Sanchez of Phantom) ↓(5)
25. Ailee – Because of Tears OST ↓(3)
So a few new stuff this week, but mainly from people I don’t really like… IU became number 1, but that wasn’t really a surprise. I’m just happy the song is good this time around. And Crayon Pop is makin a comeback. I like the song a lot, but it kinda feel like the scandal with their ent. company might be not so false after all… I don’t know.
Zia’s song is alright, even though it’s a ballad like any other. But I can say it’s a bit less cheesy than most of the ballad I hear on the chart, maybe because the music it uses sound a bit (but really, just a bit) less like premade ballad music every one of them use. Though it’s still quite similar.
My Destiny is a OST from “My Love From The Stars”. This drama is really great. I’ve started watching it and really really like it a lot. That said, the fact I like the drama doesn’t help the song. It’s still really OST-like, the only thing is that I’m used to hearing the song within the drama, so it makes it bearable. I still don’t like it as a song in itself though.
Vibe’s song seems to be about a charity thingy. That said, it doesn’t make it good… Too cheesy for me even though some of the people who sings in it have really great vocal abilities.
When a MV starts with someone crying his eyes out… Yeah, I don’t like it. The ballad is a bit too intense from the start and I think I really don’t like the voice of Ali. So it’s a big no-no for I Love You.