Ailee, B2ST, BATOOST, Beenzino, Boyfriend, BrotherSu, Brown Eyed Soul, Bumkey, Crayon Pop, davichi, EXO, gummy, History, Huh Gak, Hyorin, IU, Jang Yi-jeong, Jeon Woo Sung, Junhyung, k.will, Lee Seok Hoon, Lim Kim, Miss A, Noel, Park Hyo Shin, PHANTOM, Ra.D, San E, Sanchez, seo in guk, sistar, Sung Si Kyung, urban zakapa, verbal jint, VIXX, Wheesung, Yeo Dong Saeng, Zia
01. Sung Si Kyung, Park Hyo Shin, Seo In Guk, VIXX & Yeo Dong Saeng – Winter Propose ↑(1)
02. Seo In Guk & Zia – Loved You ↓(1)
03. Wheesung & Gummy – Special Love –
04. Beenzino – Dali, Van, Picasso NEW
05. Hyorin – One Way Love ↓(1)
06. Bumkey, Verbal Jint – Only For You NEW
07. Wheesung – Heartsore Story (feat. Junhyung of B2ST) ↑(6)
08. 2NE1 – Missing You ↓(3)
09. EXO – Miracle in December ↓(3)
10. Sung Si Kyung – To You OST ↓(3)
11. Ra.D – I Need Somebody (feat. BrotherSu) NEW
12. Brown Eyed Soul – You NEW
13. IU – Friday (feat. Jang Yi-jeong of HISTORY) NEW
14. Urban Zakapa – When Winter Comes ↓(6)
15. K.Will & Jeon Woo Sung (Noel) – Perfume NEW
16. Davichi – The Letter ↓(7)
17. Wheesung – Even Thought Of Mariage –
18. Huh Gak – Memory Of Your Scent ↓(6)
19. San E – Break Up Dinner (feat. Sanchez of Phantom) ↓(9)
20. Miss A – Hush ↓(6)
21. Lim Kim – Happy Me OST ↓(10)
22. Ailee – Because of Tears OST ↓(7)
23. Crayon Pop – Lonely Christmas ↑(7)
24. K.Will, Sistar, Boyfriend – Snow Candy ↑(21)
25. Sung Si Kyung, Park Hyo Shin, Lee Seok Hoon, Seo In Guk & VIXX – Because It’s Christmas ↑(1)
Again, I messed up last Top 25 with the Jellyfish ent. song that was at rank 2. I’ve updated the post too. Check out the MV, it’s pretty interesting.
I like Beenzino. This song is alright. I’m not that much into it for two main reason : 1- the use of the word “f**king” for no apparent purpose in the chorus, 2- there’s no MV (it’s not that I don’t like it because there’s no MV, but I feel like I might have like it more if there was a good MV with it).
Only For You is a good down-tempo R&B song. Verbal Jint is not that much present though, but I think it’s not such a bad thing because the song is really focused on the R&B mood more.
Ra.D new song is alright too. But as always, I feel like it could be better or that maybe I’m just not really touched or moved or interested all that much by their songs. That said, I feel like it’s one of the better ones.
As you may know, I’m not a big fan of Brown Eyed Soul’s ballad. This one is not different. It even has this kind a weird sound that remind me of the cheesy ballad older people listen to on the radio.
IU, I’ll have to say, you’ve saved your new album with this one for me. Friday is really a great IU song. It has this sound we are used to with her. And the featuring is great too since the voice of Jang Yi-jeong completes the one of IU really well. I’m really pleased with this one (finally!)
Perfume was a big let down for me. Maybe my expectation were too high since the last K.Will was such a great hit for me. But this one is kinda too “Noel like” for me, with the big intense voice and the over the top emotion they want to communicate with it. And even though the MV is pretty, I just don’t feel it.