Ailee, busker busker, changmin, davichi, Dynamic Duo, G-Dragon, How Do You Dool, Huh Gak, Hyung Young Don Jyong, IU, Jeong Hyung Don, k.will, Kim Jo Han, Lee Juck, Lim Chang Jung, Lim Kim, Mad Clown, Miss A, Noel, Park Hyo Shin, Park Ji Yoon, PHANTOM, San E, Sanchez, soyu, Sung Si Kyung, Swings, Taeyang, TOP, Troublemaker, verbal jint, Yoo Hee Yeol, Yoo Jae Suk
01. Davichi – The Letter –
02. 2NE1 – Missing You NEW
03. Sung Si Kyung – To You OST ↑(1)
04. Lee Juck – Lie Lie Lie ↑(23)
05. Park Hyo Shin – It’s You OST ↓(2)
06. Miss A – Hush ↓(2)
07. Noel – When The Night Comes (feat. Dynamic Duo) ↑(2)
08. Ailee – Because of Tears OST –
09. Troublemaker – Now ↓(2)
10. T.O.P – Doom Dada ↑(10)
11. Huh Gak – Memory Of Your Scent ↓(1)
12. Hyung Young Don Jyong (Hyung Don & G-Dragon) – Going To Try ↓(10)
13. San E – Where Did You Sleep (feat. Verbal Jint & Swings) ↓(7)
14. San E – Break Up Dinner (feat. Sanchez of Phantom) NEW
15. Park Ji Yoon – Mr. Lee (feat. San E) ↓(4)
16. Taeyang – Ringa Linga ↓(4)
17. How Do You Dool (Yoo Jae Suk & Yoo Hee Yeol) – Please Don’t Go My Girl (feat. Kim Jo Han) ↓(4)
18. 2AM – Just Stay NEW
19. IU – The Red Shoes ↓(2)
20. K.Will – You Don’t Know Love ↓(6)
21. Soyu & Mad Clown – Stupid In Love ↓(2)
22. Changmin (2AM) – Moment OST ↑(1)
23. Lim Chang Jung – A Guy Like Me ↓(2)
24. Lim Kim – Goodbye 20 NEW
25. Busker Busker – Love, At First ↓(3)
First of all, I have to say that Missing You is the best song/MV of 2NE1 for 2013. Some might argue that Do You Love Me? was really good. I can understand them, the song was great, but the MV did not deliver at all. This time though, both the song and the MV are up to the standard 2NE1 set for themselves before. I’m really please with the song too, even though it’s a bit more slow pace than what we’re used to with the girls. Both it’s really a beautiful song after all and it’s not to hard to sing along (and that’s been a major thing for me lately).
You should know I’m not that much into San E by now. So this song was kinda already condemned before I heard it. Yes, the chorus is pretty, but that’s not enough. I’m not really into the MV concept even though I can say it was nicely done. I can say that my impressions about this song and MV are purely subjective.
And I’m sorry but more and more, I find myself not understanding why 2AM is still around. Yes, great voice and pretty song all over (Just Stay is not different… and maybe its biggest problem), but nothing special, never. It’s always, ALWAYS the same fucking thing over and over and over again. Give time the elevator’s music monopole and be done with them already.
Goodbye 20 is not the best song of Lim Kim. I’m actually conflicted with that girl : I really like her voice, but most of her song don’t cut it for me. Goodbye 20 felt like nothing special for me. I thought it could be a song I would have heard on the radio, song by any western pop singer, and that I would not really enjoy enough to get it in any shape or form. Like I wouldn’t listen to it intently.