Ailee, Brown Eyed Soul, busker busker, changmin, davichi, Dynamic Duo, G-Dragon, gaeko, Geumary, How Do You Dool, Huh Gak, Hyung Young Don Jyong, IU, Jeong Hyung Don, Jung In, k.will, Kim Jo Han, Lee Juck, Lim Chang Jung, M&N, Mad Clown, Miryo, Miss A, Narsha, Noel, noh hong chul, Park Hyo Shin, Park Ji Yoon, Park Myung Soo, Primary, rose jaw, Rose Motel, San E, soyu, Sung Si Kyung, Swings, T.O.P, Taeyang, Troublemaker, verbal jint, Yoo Hee Yeol, Yoo Jae Suk
01. Davichi – The Letter NEW
02. Hyung Young Don Jyong (Hyung Don & G-Dragon) – Going To Try –
03. Park Hyo Shin – It’s You OST NEW
04. Sung Si Kyung – To You OST ↑(2)
05. Miss A – Hush ↑(5)
06. San E – Where Did You Sleep (feat. Verbal Jint & Swings) ↑(1)
07. Troublemaker – Now ↓(3)
08. Ailee – Because of Tears OST ↑(1)
09. Noel – When The Night Comes (feat. Dynamic Duo) NEW
10. Huh Gak – Memory Of Your Scent NEW
11. Park Ji Yoon – Mr. Lee (feat. San E) ↓(3)
12. Taeyang – Ringa Linga ↑(11)
13. How Do You Dool (Yoo Jae Suk & Yoo Hee Yeol) – Please Don’t Go My Girl (feat. Kim Jo Han) ↓(10)
14. K.Will – You Don’t Know Love ↓(3)
15. Rose Jaw (Noh Hong Chul & Rose Motel) – Call Me Oppa ↓(10)
16. Geumary (Park Myung Soo & Primary) – I Got C (feat. Gaeko of Dynamic Duo) ↓(15)
17. IU – The Red Shoes ↓(5)
18. Lee Juck – Before Sunrise (Duet with Jung In) NEW
19. Soyu & Mad Clown – Stupid In Love ↓(1)
20. T.O.P – Doom Dada NEW
21. Lim Chang Jung – A Guy Like Me ↓(4)
22. Busker Busker – Love, At First ↓(6)
23. Changmin (2AM) – Moment OST ↓(1)
24. Brown Eyed Soul – Always Be There ↓(10)
25. M&N (Miryo & Narsha) – Tonight NEW
Whole lot of newbies on the top 25 this week.
First, Davichi, again. It’s a bit too much for me. I’m having, yet again, a hard time to relate to the feeling they want to express/make me feel. It’s not bad though, I would even say the song is fine.
Nest one is a OST song. It exactly how you expect it to be, that is, a OST song. I don’t watch the drama associated, I’m not even sure wich one it is. But the hair of Eun Hye makes me NOT want to watch it.
When The Night Comes is actually one of Noel song I kinda enjoy. Maybe because they are not all crying and being sad in it, maybe because of Dynamic Duo. The song is good.
It is known that I don’t usually like Huh Gak. This song is no different. The story of the MV is interesting though, but that’s it.
Lee Juck duet with Jung In is awkward. I don’t know what to say about it. It’s just really awkward, the music arrangement and the voices are… a bit weird. The MV is useless.
T.O.P’s Doom Dada is not my type at all. That said, the MV is really quite interesting and nicely done. So, even though I’m really not at all into the song, I would still recommend watching the MV.
Tonight, by Miryo and Narsha, is a fine song. The MV is a classic photo shoot concept, nothing really that interesting to see. But I feel like they could have push a little more for the Miryo part since she’s such a great rapper… It’s a fine song, yes, but still, it’s a little bleh.