APink, BigBang, Block B, Bumkey, busker busker, Chae Ji Yeon, Dynamic Duo, EXO, G-Dragon, Hyorin, Jennie Kim, Jung Joon Young, Lim Chang Jung, Mad Clown, Putput, San E, seo in guk, Song Ji Eun, soyu, sunmi, t Yoon Mi Rae, YG New Artist
01. Busker Busker – Love, At First –
02. Busker Busker – Too Much Regret –
03. Busker Busker – Love Is Timing –
04. Soyu & Mad Clown – Stupid In Love ↑(2)
05. t Yoon Mi Rae – Touch Love OST ↑(6)
06. Busker Busker – Cool Girl ↓(2)
07. Lim Chang Jung – A Guy Like Me ↑(6)
08. Busker Busker – Your Lips (with Chae Ji Yeon of Putput) ↓(3)
09. Busker Busker – Night ↓(1)
10. Busker Busker – Juliet ↓(3)
11. Busker Busker – Beautiful Age ↓(2)
12. EXO – Growl ↑(3)
13. G-Dragon – Who You? ↑(1)
14. Seo In Guk – No Matter What OST ↓(2)
15. Hyorin (Sistar) – Crazy of You OST ↑(2)
16. G-Dragon – Crooked ↑(3)
17. Busker Busker – Autumn Night ↓(7)
18. G-Dragon – Black (Feat. Jennie Kim Of YG New Artist) –
19. Song Ji Eun – False Hope NEW
20. San E – Story Of Someone I Know –
21. Jung Joon Young – Spotless Mind NEW
22. Bumkey – Attraction (feat. Dynamic Duo) –
23. Sunmi – 24 hours ↓(2)
24. Block B – Very Good NEW
25. APink – No No No ↓(1)
Even though some of the song of the new album of Busket Busker did went done, they’re still holding to the top 25, all of the songs. I have a theory that it’s because of this interview Brad made with NOISEY. Because, seriously, the album itself is not that good. That said, I see how it might appeal to the older generation that is really into ballads and trot.
I really like False Hope from Song Ji Eun. It was an instant love, and the MV is really fancy. Some people said she was going a bit too far with the crucifixion, but hey, I don’t mind it at all.
As for the other two newcomers… ehhh…
First, I kinda don’t like Block B (I actually like one song, once, and after a few time, got tired of it). So Very Good is not really my cup of tea. I kinda prefer the other song they release, Be The Light, but still… too much meehhh for me.
Then, I get how Korea might like/love Jung Joon Young’s voice. But aside from that… The MV and the song are both lacking something that would make it great. As for the dude, I’ve seen him on Happy Together. He was funny, but gosh he’s so skinny you feel like he might break just sitting there. Maybe next time Jung Joon Young!