4men, Ailee, Airplane, APink, B2ST, baechigi, BATOOST, BEAST, Beenzino, BigBang, brown eyed girls, Bumkey, Crayon Pop, davichi, Dynamic Duo, E-Sens, EXO, f(x), Gray, gummy, Huh Gak, Hyorin, Joosuc, Ju Hee, Lee Seung Chul, Muzie, San E, Seungri, Shorry J, sistar, Supreme Team, Swings, UV, Yu Seong Eun, zion.t
01. Bumkey – Attraction (feat. Dynamic Duo) ↑(14)
02. San E – Story Of Someone I Know ↓(1)
03. EXO – Growl ↑(2)
04. Crayon Pop – Bar Bar Bar ↓(2)
05. f(x) – Rum Pum Pum Pum ↓(2)
06. APink – No No No –
07. Huh Gak – That You’re Mine (feat. Swings) –
08. Hyorin (Sistar) – Crazy of You NEW
09. Ailee – U & I ↓(5)
10. 2NE1 – Do You Love Me? ↓(2)
11. Seungri – Gotta Talk To U NEW
12. BATOOST – Shadow ↓(3)
13. Davichi – Missing You Today ↓(2)
14. Lee Seung Chul – My Love ↓(1)
15. Brown Eyed Girls – Kill Bill ↓(5)
16. Dynamic Duo – BAAAM (feat. Muzie from UV) ↓(4)
17. 4MEN – Love Love Love NEW
18. Yu Seong Eun – Be OK (feat. Baechigi) ↓(4)
19. Lim Jeong Hee – Luv Is (feat. Baechigi) ↓(3)
20. Sistar – Give It To Me ↓(3)
21. Bumkey – Bad Girl (feat. E-Sens of Supreme Team) ↓(2)
22. 2BiC – I’m Loving You ↓(1)
23. Gummy – Day And Night ↓(1)
24. Swings – A Real Lady (feat. Beenzino, Gray & Zion T.) –
25. 2NE1 – Falling In Love ↓(7)
Hyorin’s song for the Master’s Sun is fine. It’s Hyorin voice after all so, yeah.
Seungri’s song is really really great. I wasn’t sure at first, I thought the chorus sounded weird, in addition to the dance move and all. But after about 2 or 3 times, I really got into it. I like how it goes from kinda soft to more upbeat dance part for the chorus. I even think the dance move isn’t done with enough intensity somehow. The only think I don’t really like about it is the ending part where there is like a hard techno beat for no special reason. The song it kinda more in the “light” or “soft” side, so I really don’t get it, really don’t. I also fell that, since it’s Seungri and he’s my least favorite member of BigBang, maybe I’m kinda a bit biais towards the flaws of the MV and song. Like Seungri lack of acting skills…
4MEN and OST song, is there anything more to say?
On a un-new songs-related note :
I’m getting slowly (or maybe rapidly) bored by Shadow, from BATOOST. I always felt that it wasn’t there best song, and even though I kinda get why it’s in the top 25 (it’s still a good song), I don’t get how Destiny, from INFINITE, got out of the chart before it. It was a much better song (ok, maybe not MV, but if you don’t know yet why, do some research about the plane crash thingy).
I still don’t get how APink’s No No No is so high up in the chart. But, I’m finding myself fall more and more in love with Growl, U & I and Luv Is (Lim Jeong Hee’s voice is just so powerful, love it).