4men, 4minute, Ailee, APink, brown eyed girls, Bumkey, davichi, Dynamic Duo, E-Sens, geeks, girl's day, Huh Gak, Jeong Eunji, Kim Yong Jun, Lee BoRam, Lee Seung Chul, Lee Soo Young, Lim Kim, outsider, Roy Kim, sistar, Supreme Team, verbal jint, zion.t
01. Davichi – Missing You Today ↑(4)
02. 2NE1 – Falling In Love NEW
03. Dynamic Duo – BAAAM (feat. Muzie from UV) ↓(2)
04. Sistar – Give It To Me ↓(2)
05. APink – No No No ↑(21)
06. Lee Seung Chul – My Love ↓(3)
07. Brown Eyed Girls – Recipe NEW
08. Lim Kim – All Right ↓(4)
09. Geeks – Fly NEW
10. Girl’s Day – Female President ↓(1)
11. Outsider – The Bird Crying Sorrowfully (feat. Lee Soo Young) ↓(4)
12. Roy Kim – Love Love Love ↓(4)
13. Huh Gak, Jeong Eunji (APink) – Short Hair ↓(3)
14. Bumkey – Bad Girl (feat. E-Sens of Supreme Team) ↓(2)
15. Dynamic Duo – Three Dopeboyz (feat. Zion T.) ↓(9)
16. Ailee – U & I NEW
17. Sistar – The Way You Make Me Melt (feat. Geeks) ↓(6)
18. 4MEN – Only You ↓(5)
19. 4minute – Is It Poppin’? ↓(3)
20. Verbal Jint – Walking in the Rain (feat. Bumkey) ↓(5)
21. Kim Yong Jun, Lee BoRam – The Way We Love NEW
22. 4minute – What’s your name? ↓(3)
23. Sistar – Bad Boy ↓(5)
24. 4MEN – Propose Song ↓(1)
25. Dynamic Duo – Hot Wings (feat. Hyorin from Sistar) ↓(5)
Ok, so I don’t understand the craziness about No No No. I’m just having trouble to see how it’s suppose to be the new Gee somehow, though it’s soooo NOT.
About 2NE1’s Falling In Love, well the song I like (like, not love), but the MV is… meh. For more details about how I feel about it, go check out this article here, it’s really really close to my own feelings.
About Recipe, well I like it. Brown Eyed Girls doesn’t always hit it with me, but this one is good. It’s not like “OMO, SO GREAT!!!”, but it’s enjoyable.
The new Ailee felt like a Beyonce song to me at first and I wasn’t sure if I liked that. But after a few time, I really like it. It’s a bit more mature than her other hits, but it’s not really a bad thing. That said, Heaven is still her best song yet.
Not much to say about The Way We Love, it’s alright I guess. Typical duo bubbly love song you can encounter every month on the chart. It usually doesn’t last long either.
And finally, the new Geeks song. One word : WTF! I’m use to there more hip-hop kind of vibe, and this one is just way too much bubbly boys band. It just felt weird. If it was a song of someone else, maybe it would have been okay, but it’s just really way too weird.
Oh, and I almost forgot : Korea, Davichi at #1, really? Why? WHY?