4men, 4minute, After School, Ailee, Akdong Musician, APink, B2ST, Baek A Yeon, BATOOST, BEAST, Bumkey, Choi Jin Hyuk, E-Sens, geeks, Harim, Hotu, Huh Gak, IVY, Jeong Eunji, Lee Hyori, Lee Seung Chul, Lim Kim, Roy Kim, Secret, sistar, SunnyHill, Supreme Team, the one, Wonder Girls, Yubin
01. Sistar – Give It To Me –
02. Lim Kim – All Right NEW
03. Sistar – The Way You Make Me Melt (feat. Geeks) –
04. Huh Gak, Jeong Eunji (APink) – Short Hair ↓(2)
05. Bumkey – Bad Girl (feat. E-Sens of Supreme Team) ↓(1)
06. 4MEN – Only You ↓(1)
07. Lee Seung Chul – My Love NEW
08. Sistar – Bad Boy ↓(2)
09. Choi Jin Hyuk – Best Wishes To You (Acoustic Ver.) NEW
10. 4minute – What’s your name? ↓(3)
11. After School – First Love ↑(10)
12. Baek A Yeon – A Good Boy NEW
13. IVY – I Dance (feat. Yubin of Wonder Girls) ↑(10)
14. The One – Best Wishes To You ↑(1)
15. B2ST – I’m Sorry ↑(49)
16. Lee Hyori – Bad Girls ↓(8)
17. B2ST – Will You Be Alright? ↓(7)
18. 4MEN – Propose Song ↓(5)
19. Roy Kim – Bom Bom Bom ↓(7)
20. SunnyHill – Darling of All Hearts (feat. Harim) NEW
21. Akdong Musician – Paris Baguette Song ↓(10)
22. Lee Seung Chul – The Day To Love ↑(12)
23. 2BiC – Return (feat. Harim, Hotu) ↓(9)
24. Geeks – Wash Away (feat. Ailee) ↓(7)
25. Secret – YooHoo ↓(9)
A bunch of new song here. Lim Kim is actually “all right” (ㅋㅋㅋ), but I got bored by it really fast.
My Love, from Lee Seung Chul sound old, like a song from the 90, but not in a good way.
For Best Wishes To You, well, an acoustic version is just an acoustic version, and it seems that Korea does not know what an acoustic version means. I would have said “orchestra version” on the original one and leave this new version without any label to it.
I HATED A Good Boy from Baek A Yeon, it’s too… blend. It has nothing special or outstanding. It’s kinda boring and a bit too candy-bubbly-naive-whitish-girly for me.
I’m Sorry, from BATOOST, is really kinda boring too. Ok, you’ll think I’m a crancky music bitch that never like anything, but really, the song is just not cutting it for me.
Darling of All Hearts is not really good either, the country vibe makes me want to throw up. SunnyHill is not doing really that well lately. The songs are not good, at all. The MV before this one was at least interesting, but this one is just lacking.
And again, Lee Seung Chul, with The Day To Love this time. Again not really impress, except for the piano. So the instrumental part of the song is great, but the song… really blend too.
Overall, same old same old : too much OST stuff, too much songs of the same artist (could someone save me from my 4MEN mysery?).